Nicholas J. DeStefanis
Attorney Nicholas DeStefanis is a graduate of the University of Wisconsin Law School, where he earned his law degree. He is originally from the Milwaukee area, where he completed his bachelor’s degree with a focus in Philosophy and Business at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee.
Attorney DeStefanis served in the United States Army Reserves for several years while working on both his bachelor’s degree and law degree. After earning his law degree at UW-Madison, he earned another advanced degree in tax law from the University of Florida, Levin College of Law. This program is consistently ranked one of the top tax law programs in the United States by U.S. News and World Report. He enjoys golf, camping, and studying western philosophy.
- University of Wisconsin Law School, Juris Doctorate (Law)
- University of Florida College of Law, LL.M. – Taxation (Business)
- University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee, B.A. (Philosophy/Business)
- Supreme Court of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Wisconsin
- United States Tax Court
11124 N. Cedarburg Road
Mequon, WI 53092